Mens Contra Ballroom Shoe - Airmesh
Free Australia Wide Shipping with tracking.
Best price worldwide shipping with tracking from Dancewear For You.
The ‘Contra’ is our most popular design for Ballroom and it is so because of its blend of flexibility, comfort and style. It's classic looking from the outside, but so very innovative inside. It's lightweight and features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step and gel padding runs all the way through the insole. AirMesh is our lightest and most breathable material, which makes it perfect for practice and teaching.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Super lightweight and breathable AirMesh material
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
- Narrow & Wide Fittings available - add a note to your order
- Vegan Bespoke Option available - email for info
- Coloured Sole Options available - email for info
Worn by: Arunas Bizokas (World Professional Ballroom Champion), Valerio Colantoni (World Professional Ballroom Finalist), Fedor Isaev (World Amateur Ballroom Champion).
Regular fitting will be provided unless otherwise requested
Narrow Fitting Made to Order add extra 2 weeks
Wide Fitting Made to Order add extra 2 weeks
Extra Wide Made to Order add extra 2 weeks
PLEASE ADD A NOTE TO YOUR ORDER for these fitting options
NO DOOR SALES here in Perth. Need sizing advice? Just drop me a line.
Depending on stock available, your International Dance Shoes from Dancewear For You should arrive at your door Australia-wide approx 4-6 weeks. Should you need your International Dance Shoes urgently, please drop me a line. Express orders can be arranged for an extra fee.
No return on Dance Shoes. Exchanges accepted within our terms and conditions.