Heather Split Sole Ladies Dance Practice Shoe - Leopard
Free Australia Wide Shipping with tracking.
Best price worldwide shipping with tracking from Dancewear For You.
The ‘Heather Split’ is a Split-Sole version of our traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, with added flexibility, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers. This new Leopard version is super-soft, ultra comfortable, and perfect for the long hours spent teaching and practicing.
- Ultra flexible with a Split-Sole design
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Super-Soft and stylish Leopard material
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
- Narrow & Wide Fittings available - add a note to your order
- 'XG' Sole available extra cost - email for info
- Vegan Bespoke Option available - email for info
- Coloured Sole Options available - email for info
Worn by: Katya Jones (UK Professional Latin Champion), Liis End (UK Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Charlotte Voorn (Netherlands Senior Ballroom Champion)
Regular fitting will be provided unless otherwise requested
Narrow Fitting Made to Order add extra 2 weeks
Wide Fitting Made to Order add extra 2 weeks
PLEASE ADD A NOTE TO YOUR ORDER for these fitting options
NO DOOR SALES here in Perth. Need sizing advice? Just drop me a line.
Depending on stock available, your International Dance Shoes from Dancewear For You should arrive at your door Australia-wide approx 4-6 weeks. Should you need your International Dance Shoes urgently, please drop me a line. Express orders can be arranged for an extra fee.
No return on Dance Shoes. Exchanges accepted within our terms and conditions.