Heather Full Sole Dance Practice Shoe - Full Sole Black Calf
Free Australia Wide Shipping. Delivery just 2-5 weeks.
‘Heather Full-Sole’ is our traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers. This model features specially developed cushioned padding used for an even more comfortable fit!
- Full-sole offers support and added stability
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- New gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
- Narrow & Wide Fittings available - add a note to your order
- Vegan Bespoke Option available - email for info
- Coloured Sole Options available - email for info
Worn by: Tania Kehlet (World Amateur Ballroom Champion), Alessandra Bucciarelli (World & Italy Professional Ballroom Champion), Zuzana Sykorova (UK Amateur Latin Finalist).
Regular fitting will be provided unless otherwise requested
Narrow Fitting Made to Order add extra 2 weeks
Wide Fitting Made to Order add extra 2 weeks
PLEASE ADD A NOTE TO YOUR ORDER for these fitting options
NO DOOR SALES here in Perth. Need sizing advice? Just drop me a line.
Depending on stock available, your International Dance Shoes from Dancewear For You should arrive at your door Australia-wide approx 2-5 weeks. Should you need your International Dance Shoes urgently, please drop me a line.
No return on Dance Shoes. Exchanges accepted within our terms and conditions.